CaviCide® is a convenient, ready-to-use, multi-purpose disinfectant and sporacide which kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1, HBV and HCV in 2 minutes. 24 oz. Liquid Trigger Spray Bottle.
Metrex’s non-toxic* surface disinfectant formula can be used on surfaces near the most compromised of patients and on sensitive high end equipment. All without damage to surfaces.
Recommended to clean, disinfect and decontaminate interior and exterior hard, nonporous surfaces such as infant incubators, cribs and warmers, anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment, laboratory equipment, ambulance equipment, tables, chairs and workstations, IV poles, bed railings and handrails, telephones, and bathroom fixtures.
- Tuberculocidal, Bactericidal, Virucidal and Fungicidal - CaviCide will kill a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- 3-in-1 cleaner, disinfectant and decontaminant
- Safe for use on non-porous environmental surfaces
- Safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories
- When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation
- Satisfies OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
- Ready to use
CaviCide is Effective Against:
Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG), Hepatits B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis , Clostridium Difficile (vegetative cells only), Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin, Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1), Influenza A2 Virus
*Studies have shown that CaviCide® liquid is non-toxic to humans in normal use; however, all label precautions must be followed.
Packaging Info: 24 oz. Liquid Trigger Spray Bottle (Non-Aerosol)
Product ID: 13-1024