Adenna's EXPLORER® is an 8 mil thick, 9½ inch long, powder free latex exam glove designed to provide extra protection and stronger resistance to wear and tear on the job. The glove fingers are almost double in thickness when compared to regular latex exam gloves.
The Explorer glove has little or no chlorine scent, appears in white natural latex color and provides an excellent grip as a result of our advanced single chlorinated process; whereas other gloves could appear in yellowish color, brittle, exude strong chlorine odor, and could be slippery or uneven in grip due to over-chlorination or offline chlorination process. The Explorer latex exam glove is great for EMS, law enforcement, correctional facilities, laboratory, light to mid mechanics and industrial applications.
- Compare to Diamond Grip Latex Gloves
- Near double thickness of regular latex gloves for extra protection and durability
- Single chlorination process leaves little odor and better donning ability with a smooth interior
- Textured fingertips for increased grip and dexterity
- Powder free minimizes the risk of developing latex protein or chemical residue related allergies
- 100 pcs per box, 10 boxes per case (Size XS, S, M, L)
- 90 pcs per box, 10 boxes per case (Size XL)
Note: Only available in Medium & Large sizes currently. Please contact customer service to inquire about other sizes.