MadaCide-1 is a one-step germicidal disinfectant cleaner and deodorant odor neutralizer which kills Influenza A, HIV, Hepatitis A, B and C, TB, MRSA, VRE, and SARS.
Designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and controlling mold and mildew on hard non-porous inanimate surfaces. Use where control of cross-contamination hazards is of prime importance. Quickly removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew, food residue, blood and other organic matter commonly found in hospitals, on medical surfaces. It eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Use where odors are a problem.
- A Broad Spectrum, Multipurpose, Hospital Disinfectant/Cleaner formulated to meet demands for high performing Infection Control
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Environmentally friendly unlike Glutaraldehydes and others, MadaCide-1 offers easy disposal, just pour down drain
- Safe To Use - Non-Toxic, non-corrosive, non-staining, non-irritating, pleasant fragrance
- Ready-To-Use - No dilution, no activator...no mistakes to obtain correct dilution levels
- Potency - Maintains full potency for two years after opening with cap secured tightly
- Stable - No Alcohol content makes MadaCide-1 non-flammable, non combustible and non-volatile
- Safe and Effective for use on inanimate surfaces
- EPA registered
MadaCide-1 is Effective Against:
Hepatitis A, B & C, Mycobacterium TB, MRSA, SARS, Canine Parvovirus, Poliovirus, HIV-1 (associated with Aids), Human Coronavirus, BVDV, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E coli, Coxasackie virus, and Avian Influenza A Virus. General kill time is 10 minutes.
Packaging Info: Gallon Jug
Product ID: 7009