NUTREN JUNIOR® FIBER Complete Liquid Nutrition for Children is a balanced nutritional formula specifically designed to meet the nutrition needs of children ages 1-13. The protein blend of 50% whey, 50% casein contains more whey than any other intact protein pediatric formula. High whey protein content can improve tolerance, facilitate gastric emptying and support normal growth and development.
Can be used as total or supplemental nutrition support for children who are unable to meet their nutrient requirements from regular food.
- Fiber blend includes 2.2 g/L PREBIO¹™ soluble fiber to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and 3.8 g/L insoluble fiber to help support normal bowel function
- Nutritionally complete oral supplement
- Vanilla Flavor
- Reformulated to meet the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium & vitamin D
- Caloric density of 1.0 kcal/mL
- NPC:N Ratio: 183:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80
- 12% of calories as protein
- 50% whey protein to promote tolerance
- Contains CalciLock™ blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development
- Low osmolality (350 mOsm/kg H2O) and renal solute load (205 mOsm/L)
- Appropriate for: lactose intolerance*, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher
*NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH GALACTOSEMIA.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE. This product is a medical food intended for use under medical supervision. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Packaging Info: 24 x 250 mL cartons/case
Product ID: NJ-6063
Related Products: Nutren Junior