A Quaternary/Low Alcohol formula (14.85%) for the disinfection of hard non-porous environmental surfaces and equipment. When it comes to value, Sani Cloth Plus gets the job done. Effective against microorganisms commonly found in healthcare environments. Sani-Cloth Plus kills RSV in one minute; HBV, HCV, VRE, HIV-1, Herpes Symplex Type 2 and MRSA in three minutes.
- Bactericidal and virucidal
- Tested effective against 16 microorganisms (kills most listed organisms below in 3 minutes)
- Disinfects and deodorizes - all in one product
- Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices where control of the hazards of cross-contamination is of prime importance
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution - reduce waste and save time
- Eliminates the hazards of airborne sprays
- Unique deep well lid provides adequate space to store and access the next wipe
- Convenient; unique canister design provides the freedom of one-hand dispensing
- Natural latex free, bleach free and phenolic free
- EPA-registered; meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Two (2) year shelf life from date of manufacture on product
- NOT FOR USE ON SKIN
Sani-Cloth® Plus kills viruses and bacteria including:
VIRUSES: Influenza A (H1N1) Virus, Influenza A2/Hong Kong, HIV-1, Herpes Simplex Type 2, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
BACTERIA: Salmonella enterica, Campylobacter jejuni, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vanomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Escherichia coli (E. coli) Escherichia coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Wipe Size: 6" x 6-3/4"
Packaging Info: 160 Wipes per Tub, 12 Tubs per Case
Product ID: Q89072
Wipe size: 6" x 6-3/4"